What is Blogging to You?
Blogging is a concept that has changed rapidly over the past few years. Previously if you asked someone what is blogging, the most probable reply would be that it is a hobby or an activity to kill time. But fast forward to the current times and try asking a blogger what is blogging and the replies you get would not only be much different than the previous one but also quite varied. Every blog has a different perspective about what is blogging and hence the difference in answers.
What is Blogging to Me?
If you ask me about blogging and what it means to me, my answer is plain and simple. It is my passion and my business. I blog because I love doing it and my focus in creating this blog is to use it as a platform to do various activities. The top 3 have been listed below:
1) My blog is a learner’s hub for beginners, newbies and wannabes in the field of blogging, freelance writing, small business and tips on how to generate income from home based business ideas. I provide detailed tips, suggestions and advice totally free of cost to benefit these learners.
2) I use my blog as a professional portfolio of my writing skills.
3) I use my blogging skills as advertisement for potential clients who want to hire professional bloggers to ghostwrite blog posts/ other writing projects for them.
Other Common Answers to What Is Blogging
Well, I have listed my answers in the previous section, but as I mentioned in the introduction, different bloggers will have different answers. A few other common answers are as follows:
1) Blogging is one of the ways to generate income from the internet.
2) Blogging is a tool to promote affiliate marketing business
3) Blogging is a way to create new contacts for network marketers
4) Many bloggers use blogging to sell their products like eBooks, softwares, themes, plugins etc
5) Few of the big businesses are using their blog to interact with customers and get their feedbacks to improve their business
What is Blogging to You?
Okay you now got to see my answers and also some of the topmost answers of other bloggers. Now it’s your turn. What made you turn to blogging? If you have not yet started a blog, what are the reasons that are holding you back? Are you reading this article because you want to start blogging but do not know anything about blogging? If you ever started a blog of your own, what would be your aim / target / reason in doing so?
I am sure you are now thinking that I ask a lot of questions. Yes I do and I am asking because I like to know your thoughts and opinions. Be sure to leave your answers in the comment section below.
The question what is blogging can elicit a number of different responses. Some consider it as a hobby, some consider it purely as business, some do it for fun and others want to build an online business with it. Whatever be the reasons and whatever be the answers, one thing is certain. Blogging can never be boring. So don’t forget, it’s your turn to leave your answers and insights in the comment section. I will be waiting to read your minds!